Titans Collab' II Titans Collab' II

Not bad.

This was actually pretty decent. I don't often review flash submissions, but when I do, it's definitely a good submission. I'm a pretty big fan of Stick fighting, and from the months that you say you worked on it, it's very well done! You've got a lot of good things here;
-Smooth animation.
-Good soundtrack, heavier rock works well for stick fights. :p
-Good quality music. Most users make the audio very fuzzy and hard to hear, for size constraints.
-An interesting fight. Keeps the watcher interested, as it did here!

My one complaint towards this is that there are no extra sound effects for the sticks. Maybe running, weapon clashing, things like that. But it works well without SFX.

Excellent work, I look forward to others!
9/10
5/5
-Kw

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

Amazing.

I watched it all. And I loved it all. I think I'll watch it again some time.

And i hate Commando. Having someone teleport around a corner and knife you is never fun.

Awesome work!

MoozipanCheese responds:

The only thing worse than Commando is when you knifed, rage against Commando, watch the Killcam, and realise he didn't even have Commando. :(

Just Dancing. Just Dancing.

That was great!

It was pretty sweet man, if only solar fist didnt take the music off. It was seriously good, I loved it. I even laughed! :D

10/10 and you get my 5!

Rebeliousness responds:

Thanks! XD

Timmy Trips Balls Timmy Trips Balls

Intense!

That was pretty awesome my friend. Made my day, even though it was short. Would have liked to see him running more with the intense music in the end, but it was good still. :D

drodZILiA responds:

Thank you!

SBC & Banana Lock (2009) SBC & Banana Lock (2009)

Wow....

I loved the part after SBC and BL walk/float off. "Well, what do we do now?" "Anyone want to go bowling?!" XD

This was really good! It's among the top Clock Day submissions that i like. Good work. :)

TehCybernerd responds:

ah thankyou good sir... and it got into the collection too! whooo!!! happy clock day!

Nuclear Wasteland Nuclear Wasteland

Amazing.

Everyone on this did a great job. I loved some of the voice acting, especially from Endo-K's part. I liked Drifts and Endo-k's parts the best, Drifts' reminded me of Doom 3 a bit.

Nice job you guys! Do another one like this, but with more people! 10/10 and 5/5, faved.

My Birthday My Birthday

These are my new favorite flash movies...

...from now on, im a stick-animation lover. This was another greatly done performance by all who participated. I love the characters of Drifts, Miccool, FLLFFL, Hyun (^^ i love that yo-yo!) and basically all the other collaborators. This is another stick animation that i am sure to watch many times, again and again. :)

10/10 and 5/5. Faved!

FA Crew Collab FA Crew Collab

Now...

...that was yet again another great stick animation. I really wish i were good at this stuff, and owned a copy of flash, just so that i could make stick fights just like all of you guys. This was seriously awesome, the music went perfectly with the rest of the video. I do hope it gets finished soon!

By the way, gotta love terkoiz and his jet sword. :D

10/10 and 5/5 and a favorite!

The Unpresented The Unpresented

More about missing terkoiz.

Just as in Yoyo vs. FLLFFL, i am sad to see terkoiz go. This movie was yet another that shows the awesome animation that can be donw with sticks. This was very weel presented, very high quality, and very entertaining! Travis, you are yet another good stick animator.

This was great, another enjoyable one. 10/10 and 5/5. :)

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

I'm impressed!

I have to say, i don't review flash all that often, but this movie was so good that i HAD to review. I've watched it about 5 times now, and although it saddens me that terkoiz won't be kicking some flash ass, he'll still be around. This was incredible, one of the best stick flash movies i have EVER seen on this website. This will stay as my top favorite flash for a long time, i can tell you that! I know that this probably won't get an author response, but i really want you to know how awesome this was.

Props to you and terkoiz. I hope to see more from you, Hyun, and of course, terkoiz. Thanks for making this. :)

"Every has to stop fighting someday, ya know?"

10/10 and 5/5, favorited. I loved it.

Hyun1990 responds:

aw thanks a lot man. Yeeah its sad to see Terk leave but he'll be back sooner or later ;D Make room for much more to put on your favs list! woot!!!