All 6 art Reviews

DC - Plasma DC - Plasma

Whoa

That does look cool! It's like a cloud or something.

If you added some color in, it would look better though. It might give the eye something to focus on. :)

Still, it's good! 9/10.

DissCent responds:

Thanks =) Made a version with some color: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/disscent/plasma-with-colors

Gallardo 2178 Gallardo 2178

Whoa.

Looks like a Gallardo taken over by zombies or something. This would be so cool in a left for dead setting, a silver high-tech Lamborghini with bloodstains and splatters. Me, being a car fan, I can see the intricate detail put into the car itself.

Very nice job man! (and thanks for the scout, sorry it took so long for the thanks!)
10/10 and 5/5.

Cosmic Heart of the Universe Cosmic Heart of the Universe

Wow...

Insane. You've really got this fractal stuff down, mine look like childsplay compared to yours. :D

Chronamut responds:

the infusion of photoshop is very important - otherwise a lot of them are rather unremarkable :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Binary Flowers Binary Flowers

Interesting...

This is kinda neat, I've never seen an image made out of binary. You did a nice job on this.

I actually had some fun finding random "101" because it looks like 'lol' with the font you used. :D

Glass Glass

intense

I realize you were going for a glass type effect here, but it could use a bit of color... ah well, it's still good. :D

Concept Concept

Whoa.

Looks like a big to me. I can't entirely tell if this is a fractal or not, but it's pretty awesomely done. :D