Titans Collab' II Titans Collab' II

Not bad.

This was actually pretty decent. I don't often review flash submissions, but when I do, it's definitely a good submission. I'm a pretty big fan of Stick fighting, and from the months that you say you worked on it, it's very well done! You've got a lot of good things here;
-Smooth animation.
-Good soundtrack, heavier rock works well for stick fights. :p
-Good quality music. Most users make the audio very fuzzy and hard to hear, for size constraints.
-An interesting fight. Keeps the watcher interested, as it did here!

My one complaint towards this is that there are no extra sound effects for the sticks. Maybe running, weapon clashing, things like that. But it works well without SFX.

Excellent work, I look forward to others!
9/10
5/5
-Kw

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

Amazing.

I watched it all. And I loved it all. I think I'll watch it again some time.

And i hate Commando. Having someone teleport around a corner and knife you is never fun.

Awesome work!

MoozipanCheese responds:

The only thing worse than Commando is when you knifed, rage against Commando, watch the Killcam, and realise he didn't even have Commando. :(

Just Dancing. Just Dancing.

That was great!

It was pretty sweet man, if only solar fist didnt take the music off. It was seriously good, I loved it. I even laughed! :D

10/10 and you get my 5!

Rebeliousness responds:

Thanks! XD

Robot Saga: Escape Robot Saga: Escape

Enjoyable

It kept me busy for quite a while. It's simple, yet very fun.

10/10 and 5/5.

Magnet towers V2 Magnet towers V2

You need to upload the music.

I really enjoyed this game, same as the first. I was one of the people who gave it a save, and i was happy to do so for that game and very happy to vote for a 5 on this game as well. The music really completes it for me, you NEED to upload it to the NGAP.

10/10, 5/5, Faved. AGAIN.

Magnet towers Magnet towers

Amazing!

I would have never thought of a game like this, it really is fun! Could be a very popular game if you get it out there. Despite some minor flaws which can be fixed, it is an amazing game to play.

10/10, 5/5, Favorited. I will DEFINATLY play this again.

Longest road (Zinity rmx) Longest road (Zinity rmx)

Great scott.

There are few artists who can do nice things with vocals. You are one of those few! This is an excellent song. It is very rare that I find a trance/house song with vocals that I like. The rest of the song is certainly housey, and I like what you're doing throughout the rest. The bass after 2:45 is a nice glitch-house base. The saw line is nicely written and mastered as well. The vocals top over the rest of the song, and really complete it. I feel like without the vocals, the song wouldn't have been nearly as interesting.

5/5 Stars
5/5 Rating

Well done all around!

Kw

djzinity responds:

Thank you so much!
This means alot to me!
Thank you for commenting on both details & mastering of the track!
It means alot!
Thanks!

- Zinity official

G71TCH G71TCH

It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't the best.

It was very repetitive. That same 303-ish arp in the background, the whole song, was starting to hurt after a while. Add some variety around that, and the song would end up being a lot more interesting. You used a lot of accidental notes and out of key notes, which you may have been going for, but for me, it made more of a jarring section in the song. It sounded too out of place.

Like I said, it isn't bad. But with stock drum samples and off key notes, it could have been better.
3/5 stars
3/5 Rating

Kw

TBC-x1x2x3 responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I will work on these things on my next songs :)
I agree on the out of key notes. Some parts are a bit too much.

Glim Glim

I feel bad, KB, I've lost touch with NG and a lot of the artists, and you're included...

This was instantly a favorite for me. I've always liked your work, but I like the style you've gotten into. There isn't anything I really have in complaint about the song. The percussion is fantastic, nice and light, no clipping, excellent mastering. The bass is quiet and pleasant. The higher pitched sounds have a wonderful reverb to them, and it only adds to the ambience of the whole piece.

Anything else I can say has already been said. :D

Awesome work man, I really have to keep track of you again. If this is a good judge of the whole album, I'm definitely buying!

-Kaizerwolf

Kingbastard responds:

Cheers, much appreciated;)

DC - Plasma DC - Plasma

Whoa

That does look cool! It's like a cloud or something.

If you added some color in, it would look better though. It might give the eye something to focus on. :)

Still, it's good! 9/10.

DissCent responds:

Thanks =) Made a version with some color: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/disscent/plasma-with-colors

Gallardo 2178 Gallardo 2178

Whoa.

Looks like a Gallardo taken over by zombies or something. This would be so cool in a left for dead setting, a silver high-tech Lamborghini with bloodstains and splatters. Me, being a car fan, I can see the intricate detail put into the car itself.

Very nice job man! (and thanks for the scout, sorry it took so long for the thanks!)
10/10 and 5/5.

Cosmic Heart of the Universe Cosmic Heart of the Universe

Wow...

Insane. You've really got this fractal stuff down, mine look like childsplay compared to yours. :D

Chronamut responds:

the infusion of photoshop is very important - otherwise a lot of them are rather unremarkable :)

thanks for the review!